Car Insurance Classic is committed to the highest level of integrity in all of our dealings with our clients, service partners and employees. This extends to any personal information about our customers that we might possess or acquire. Car Insurance Classic respect personal privacy, and safeguarding individual record confidentiality and system security. Accordingly, this Car Insurance Classic and its affiliates adhere to the following Privacy Guidelines and Principles:
- Policies and Protection of customer information is the first priority.
- Car Insurance Classic strives to maintain the accuracy of customer information and will promptly respond to any questions or concerns customers may rise with respect to the accuracy of such customer’s personal information.
- Our company employees are responsible for the protection of customer information, and also with access to personal customer information is responsible for compliance with our procedures and private policies.
- Car Insurance Classic expects all of its service partners and service providers to adhere to high ethical standards as to the confidentiality of personal information.
- Personal information in compliance with applicable law will only be used by our company.
- The company has dedicated compliance teams who are responsible for advising the business on compliance with each of these principles.
The Car Insurance Classic collects personal information from users of this Site through the use of enquiry forms and every time you email us your details. We process this information for the purposes of dealing with your requests and providing you with information about the products and services that we can offer you. This Insurance will only disclose your personal information to members of the group of companies, purchasers of our business or other companies engaged by Car Insurance Classic to process data on our behalf.
The global environment is Internet & using this Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by using this Site and communicating electronically with our company you acknowledge and agree to the processing of personal data in this way.
The Car Insurance Classic may collect user information for its Web sites via cookies, alphanumeric identifiers transmitted from a Web site to a visitor’s browser. This Insurance collects such information solely for the purposes of better customer service, enabling our ability to identify users and create content to meet their needs. While it is possible to disable cookies via your browser settings, doing so may not allow us to enhance your Web experience.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact You should also read the Legal Notice.
If you apply for cover by selecting a quotation offered to you, and provide payment details for verification, then you should be aware that we have taken steps to protect your confidential payment information from disclosure to third parties.
Please note that despite our best endeavor transactions over the internet may be subject to transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic, interruption, or incorrect data transmission due to the nature of the internet and matters outside of our control.
For more details about the protection of your information you can contact us on following address: http://carinsuranceclassic.co.uk/